1. Nothing says appetizing like this made-from-scratch pistachio pudding salad. Gramma Dixon's favorite! Just don't drip any on her clean floor this time, Rod!
2. Another yummy round of chicken 'n waffles – Childermass style!
3. All of Duston Heights came out the year Professor Childermass had that bomb-ass carnitas spread served over Labor Day. Even that creepy neighbor of his, Mr. Swartout, cracked a smile. Score!
4. Did you know the professor enjoys snooping through cookbooks? His delectable recipe for fruitcake was “borrowed” from a book he found on the Windrow estate. Delish!
5. There’s nothing like sipping a Coca-Cola and sharing a pile of crispity, crunchity pizza rolls during your fourth long, drawn-out game of chess in the prof’s kitchen. Come hungry!
6. Johnny and Fergie cannot get enough of that savory and sweet flavor they find from prof’s homemade haggis. Goes great with Colman’s Mustard, too!
7. Time-traveling in his trolley car to the 2010s, the prof found this hipster-ready recipe for a most piquant vegetarian gagh. yISop! Everyone in the mid-1950s has been impressed with this find!
Share more content!