Proof Reading: 6 Misspelling of "Sorcerer's Skull"
1. The Spell of the Sorcerer's Squill
How many magicians have squills - you know, those Mediterranean shrimps? That's crazy! Look it up in your Funk and Wagnalls!
2. The Spell of the Sorcerer's Skull Cap
Well, that's not so much a misspelling as it is someone foolishly or accidentally adding the word 'cap'. Don't be stupid.
3. The Spell of the Sacuer's Skull
Silly, small, shallow dishes don't have skulls, or even heads! Someone get a dictionary!
4. The Spell of the Saucey Schorl
What, is your mineralogist friend writing your book report for you? Sheesh! Come one, you know the right words.
5. The Spell of the Luckless Errors
Hey, that's not a misspelling, that's just someone being clever with anagrams. Really now, you should know the title by now.
6. I Caught Tom Little (Now what?)
Let us not be silly.
(Apologies and respects to John Peterson!)
Share more content!