If we felt what we found merited an announcement, or at best some sort of public acknowledgement, we’d drop a note through our mailing list about the up-and-coming author or illustrator, musician, book collector, teacher, historian, film maker, web designer...the list goes on. As technology changed so did our ways of communicating – a website, a blog, a forum or two, twitter, and so on.
- Commentaries: our own observations on the various facets of fandom.
- Interviews: conversations and questions with fans.
- Reviews: which books are your favorites and why.
- Guest posts: this time it's your turn.
- Itineraries: Bellairs-inspired travel reports.
- Polls: vote on your favorite people, places, and things.