Featured Post

An Interview With Simon Loxley

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Legacy in Multimedia

The Lamp From The Warlock's Tomb
Wayne Bose writes asking what could be done to further the legacy of John Bellairs.  His idea?  Video games.  Hear him out --
I think that movies, television series, music, and especially video games would be an excellent place to further the Bellairs legacy. Imagine a Bellairs tale like The Lamp From The Warlock's Tomb put into video game form on the new Playstation 3 with it's 400bit processor and Blu-Ray technology which will allow for extremely realistic graphics. Imagine playing a game like that from a Bellairs tale, Resident Evil 4 crossed over with John Bellairs. How awesome would that be?

Also I'm doing a play in my university; my group agreed to do a short play on John Bellairs's The Lamp From The Warlock's Tomb. I'll tell you everything about this play once my professor finalizes the script I wrote (don't worry it's set in the 1950's).

No comments: