Featured Post

An Interview With Simon Loxley

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Review: Wicked Will

Review: Wicked Will

Wicked Will
by Bailey MacDonald

from Shooting Stars Mag

Bailey seyz: "...hidden away in this page are three quotations from Will Shakespeare himself. Are you detective enough to find them? If you can identify the three quotations, and tell which plays they are from, you might win one of my books. I'll give a free, autographed copy of Wicked Will to the first three literary sleuths who email me with the correct answers. Good detecting!"

from Emily's Reading Room

Get this, it's young Shakespeare solving a murder mystery. I think that sounds awesome. At the end of her post she had a contest for the first three people to find the hidden Shakespeare quotes and the play they came from. The winners received a signed copy of the book. So, I of course entered. And I got this email this morning.

 

No comments: