Featured Post

An Interview With Simon Loxley

Friday, December 4, 2020

Something About Underground

Und.....und
Lost and lonely little trivia.

I’ve received a few emails since writing these daily reflections. Here’s a piece from Jayne M.
“I discovered the books only a few years ago but I already love them and I wish I knew about them when I was younger. I love Johnny Dixon and wish I had half the amount of adventures he had when I was his age.”
Jayne further notes she planned to visit New England this past summer but the pandemic prevented such traveling and how she recently read a book of word trivia:
The Secret of the Underground Room has an interesting title. Did you know the word underground is the only word that starts with the letters ‘und’ and ending with ‘und’. Crazy right?”
I suppose. And now you know, too.

No comments: